Overall rating

Greens were in good shape. Great layout
AW
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account

Recent Course Reviews

TD Troy Davidson
"Tremendous playing conditions made for a fun day of golf. We enjoyed playing both courses."

IP Irv Painter
"One of the better courses we played on our trip. A fun layout in great condition. ..."

DT David Tien
"Highly recommend playing this course. Very impressive course conditions! The best conditioned course we played in Orlando. Pace..."

AW Anthony Washburn
"Greens were in good shape. Great layout"

CT Chris Thompson
"Champions Gate provided a Scottish links course in Orlando. Very fun and challenging day of golf."

JF Jerry Finch
"Wonderful golf course in great condition. One of the best I played in Orlando. Golf course was difficult..."

JS Joel Seligman
"The other Disney courses are better than this one. The layout was rather bland."

AS Alan Smith
"Great course! Greens were excellent. Would play it again. "

BL Bob Luchel
"The course was in good condition and I will be back to play again. Greens seemed thin in..."

LS Larry Shoulders
"Shingle Creek and OCN were my two favorite courses in Orlando. Both are must plays in Orlando...."

SK Scott Knowles
"Excellent golf course. The course was very challenging and in excellent shape. I highly recommend this course. The..."

IS IRVINE STRANG
"Everything went smoothly from start to finish. Easy phoned t-time and booking process, and offered range balls as..."

Featured Courses