x
x
Register  \/ 
x

Review Detail

Orlando Golf Courses
Sadly diisiappointed
Overall rating

Played it today and wish I had asked for my money back. Fairways were barren, greens were winter damaged and very rough and irregular. Fairways were severely lacking grass and had numerous dirt patches we had to hit off. All-in-all its is certainly not up to expected Disney standard, although we recognize its run by Palmer golf, its still advertised as "Disney golf" and that brings some level of expectation. It was so bad we cancelled our Palm course tee time and drove by a few holes only to find it was in the exact same condition. Simply put: go somewhere else and enjoy your round.
RL
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account

Recent Course Reviews

SB Scott Baker
"We played both courses and found them in excellent condition. Panther Lake offered a better layout than Crooked..."

DS Dave Santos
"Best course in Orlando! Overall course conditions were great, especially the greens. We will play again and again...."

MS Mike Swain
"A great place with excellent service and tournament like conditions."

IT Itsuki Takahashi
"Orange County National was excellent. We had a great day of golf playing 36 holes. Lunch in the..."

DK Donald Koster
"The layout of the course was challenging and the conditions were splendid."

CC Chris Casey
"Wow! I would rate Shingle Creek the best golf course in Orlando. From tee to green, everything is..."

VS Val Scarr
"Greens were in dreadful condition. Looks like they lost them. I wish they would have told us about..."

KT Kirk Theoret
"Course was in prime condition. "

TW Tom Walker
"For the price, the course was a viable option. However, the course conditions left a lot to..."

GL Gary Lancaster
"Good course in good condition. Pace of play was a bit slow. "

LO Larry Oberto
"If not the best in Orlando, it's one of the best courses in the Orlando area."

GB Gene Beckett
"The Legends was enjoyable to play. Great design in good condition. A course I want to play again...."

Featured Courses