x
x
Register  \/ 
x

Review Detail

Orlando Golf Courses
Greens were Great
Overall rating 

Generous fairways and greens. Greens were some of the best in Orlando. Very fun!
GM
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account

Recent Course Reviews

GW Gary Williams
"Nice course with smooth greens. Pace was slow. The rest was great. Nice course! Not as long as..."

MD Marilyn Davie
"One of the better courses we played. Fun course to play and the staff was friendly. Make sure..."

MT Matt Taylor
"Shingle Creek was the best golf course I played in Orlando. Excellent!"

SH Sean Howard
"Go ahead and book my next tee time now! Fun layout and great condition."

VG Vince Garber
"This is one of my favorite golf courses in Orlando. It is always in fantastic condition and the..."

KH Kristini Hsu
"We had a fantastic day of golf and it was highlighted by first class service. Everyone from..."

JS John Stanka
"Wonderful golf course in great condition. One of the best I played in Orlando. Very impressed by the..."

VG Vince Garber
"Wonderful golf course in great condition. One of the best I played in Orlando. "

DS Dave Santos
"First time playing the Legends at Orange Lake and came away impressed. Quality conditions and a friendly staff...."

KR Kelly Rogers
"Celebration provided a great day of golf. The golf course was in great condition and the customer service..."

BC Brad Clark
"Excellent course, greens were smooth and quick. Starters were super friendly. Great layout, very challenging."

VS Val Scarr
"Greens were in dreadful condition. Looks like they lost them. I wish they would have told us about..."