Review Detail

legends-Orange-Lake-Orlando-Green.jpg
Orlando Golf Courses
Don't waste your time or money
Overall rating

We have come to the Orlando area every year as a group for about 10 years. This is the first time we have played here. It is probably the worst run golf course in Florida. It took over 3 hours to play the back 9 as they had no one at all, no ranger, no one running the course. They allowed a group in front of is to play in a group of 5. Another group in front of us used 3 different tee boxes, blue, white and women's. I tried to call the club house, I was transferred to some other number that was not answered. I called the club house again but no one at all answered. After waiting on every single shot, and the round was finished, I went to the club house to make sure someone knew they had an issue. The person at the register said he was the only person available. He also had 7 other people giving him a tough time because of the complete lack of management on this course.

Don't go here unless you want to wait or play in 6 hours. We won't be back.

Oh btw the last call for the cart was at 1:30 pm.
JD
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 1

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account

Recent Course Reviews

BL Bob Luchel
"The course was in good condition and I will be back to play again. Greens seemed thin in..."

EH Ed Hunter
"Loved it. Make sure you book this course."

KH Kyle Harrell
"Great layout. The course conditions were flawless. The food in the restaurant was delicious. "

Featured Courses